St. Croix Lutheran High School is a private parochial high school serving young men and women in grades nine through twelve.
God has placed the spiritual, mental, physical, emotional and social growth of his children into the hands of the parents. St. Croix Lutheran High School exists to assist parents with this responsibility.
The school is located on 30 acres of land in a West St. Paul residential area. The student body is drawn from the greater metropolitan TwinCities area, southern Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
St. Croix Lutheran High School is recognized by the Department of Education,State of Minnesota, and is an accredited secondary educational institutionthrough the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA). St. Croix is also a member of the Association of Lutheran High Schools(ALHS) and the Minnesota Independent School Forum (MISF).
Staff and academic qualifications
* St. Croix LHS has a highly qualified instructional staff of twenty-six. Thirteen of them hold advanced degrees in their areas of teaching. The average length of teaching experience is 20 years.
* St. Croix offers a full range of courses including basic, accelerated and advanced. 90% of St. Croix's graduates continue their educationwith post secondary studies.
* Faculty to student ratio: 1 to 15. Average class size: 20.
* Technology supported instruction both in and out of the classroom. Library/media center research support via the internet. Computer lab availability for classroom instruction and individual student project use. Interactive Video Classroom for on-campus college courses.
* Vocational-Technical courses offered through local area technicalinstitutes.
An opening freshman registration is held in early February each year. Following that day, registrations can be accomplished by appointment with the Principal, Mr. Richard Gibson (651-455-1521).
The school day
School begins at 8:10 a.m. with dismissal at 2:54 p.m. Classes meet 48 minutes per day during a school year of 36 weeks.
Minimum required courses include:
For more information contact the school or e-mail: