Athletics at St. Croix Lutheran High School
St. Croix Lutheran High School is a member of the Tri Metro Conference. Athletes compete on the "C", Junior Varsity "JV", and Varsity levels, based on ability. An athlete's eligibility is established by the guidelines of the Minnesota State High School League.
Purpose: To compete by giving 100% effort to reach the highest level of performance and success, and to display Christian character in all athletic contests.
Click on each activity below for more information.
- To use and develop the athlete's God-given talents.
- To play to win the contest.
- To foster relationships that encourage athletes to show Christian love.
- To witness Christ's love for all people.
- To stress the importance of achieving success in the classroom as well as in athletic contests.
- To have fun and enjoy being part of a team.
For team event schedules, locations, or directions, or for results and conference standing, click on "Athletics & Activities Calendar" in the left navigation bar.