Summer Language Experience
During three weeks in late July, St. Croix offers a summer English camp for twelve- to fourteen-year-old students. Students attend ESL classes in the morning and have an activity to practice English in the afternoons. Afternoon and weekend activities include visiting the Mall of America, professional baseball game, swimming, science museum and Capitol building tour. Slides with details.
Camp students stay in the St. Croix residence and have study time to work on daily English lessons. Adult supervisors stay with the students in the residence and are available to assist students at all times.
Click here for a printable (.pdf) informational brochure and application form.
Camp Overview Meet Our Instructors
Summer Camp Schedule - Monday through Friday
- 6:30-7:00 Rise and Shine! Wake up. Get Dressed. Clean your room.
- 7:15-7:45 Breakfast
- 8:00-8:15 Devotion and Morning Brief
- 8:15-9:05 Set 1
- 9:05-9:15 Break
- 9:15-10:05 Set 2
- 10:05-10:15 Break
- 10:15-11:05 Set 3
- 11:05-11:15 Break
- 11:15- 12:05 Set 4
- 12:05-12:10 Break
- 12:10-12:20 Introduction to Activity
- 12:20-12:40 Early Lunch and Study Hall
- 12:40-1:00 Late Lunch and Free Time
- 1:30-4:30 Activity
- 5:00-5:30 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Personal Time
- 7:00-8:00 Study Time
- 8:00-9:30 Recreation Time
- 9:30 In Dorm
- 10:00 Lights Out (Sweet Dreams!!!)