Financial aid is important to many families whose students enroll at St. Croix Lutheran High School. All families applying for financial aid must do so through FAIR (Financial Aid Independent Review, Inc.).
Applying for Aid
- Complete the Application Form and submit it to SCLHS along with the minimum $50 application fee. The $50 will be applied to the $260 registration fee due upon enrollment.
- Ask for a FAIR application and instructions during enrollment if you plan to apply for financial aid.
- Complete the FAIR Financial Aid Application, either online at www.fairapp.com or the paper form. Please note that if you apply online, you will need the St. Croix password information that is included in your registration packet.
- Tax forms, W-2 forms, and other applicable schedules must be mailed to FAIR in the envelope provided. Faxed applications are not accepted.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee payable to FAIR must be sent with your application.
- The FAIR Application deadline is April 15.
- Notification of the financial assistance decisions will be mailed to all applicants by May 15. All awards will be credited to the student's tuition account.
St. Croix also has scholarships available for qualifying students who show financial need. Specific information is included with the registration materials and is available in the school office.
Iona Lange Heath Scholarship
Tim Harley Scholarship
Scott Ude Scholarship
Jeremy Pieper Scholarship