Financial aid is important to many families whose students enroll at St. Croix Lutheran Middle School. All families applying for financial aid must do so through FAIR (Financial Aid Independent Review, Inc.).
Applying for Aid
- Ask for a FAIR application and instructions during enrollment if you plan to apply for financial aid.
- Complete the FAIR Financial Aid Application, either online at www.fairapp.com or the paper form. Please note that if you apply online, you will need the St. Croix password information that is included in your registration packet.
- Tax forms, W-2 forms, and other applicable schedules must be mailed to FAIR in the envelope provided. Faxed applications are not accepted.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee payable to FAIR must be sent with your application.
- The FAIR Application deadline is June 15.
- Notification of the financial assistance decisions will be mailed to all applicants by May 15. All awards will be credited to the student's tuition account.
KidsFirst of Minnesota offers scholarships to families in Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area seeking to enroll their children in private or parochial school. Details are available online at the KidsFirst website or a downloaded flyer.
Tuition assistance is available to qualifying applicants:
For children entering grades K-6
Child must be currently enrolled in a public school or home school
Scholarship based on family income and household
Family income guidelines on website
Maximum award is $2100 per year
Renewable through 8th grade
Deadline date for 2009-10 application is April 27, 2009