Food & Meals
Breakfast, evening, and weekend meals are provided in the residence dining room. Noon lunches on school days are provided through the school's hot lunch program. The complete cost of food is included in international tuition for students who are on campus during the regular weeks of school.
Food Service Director and Executive Chef Cheryl Short serves two meals each day for students. Here are some of Cheryl’s favorite meals.
Cheryl’s Top 10 List of Favorite Meals
1. Roast Baron of Beef, mashed potatoes and gravy
2. Kim Chee Casserole, white rice (Pao Tsai)
3. Spaghetti and Meatballs, garlic breadstick
4. Buffalo chicken wings, macaroni and cheese
5. Roast Turkey dinner with all the trimmings
7. Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy
8. Lion Head's Stew, white rice
10. Beef Lo Mein, egg roll
All entrees come with vegetable, salad bar, dessert and beverage.