Benefits St. Croix's Tuition Assistance Program
2nd Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
This year's 3-on-3 Tournament will help to raise funds for St. Croix's Tuition Assistance fund - allowing more students access to Christian education at St. Croix.
Brackets - Boy's & Girl's
- 3rd and 4th grade
- 5th & 6th grade
- 7th & 8th grade
- 9th & 10th grade
- 11th & 12th grade
- Registration and fees are due by Friday, October 17, 2003.
- Fees & Registration should be mailed to SCLHS, Attn: 3-on-3 Basketball
- Registration Fee: $80/team. Checks should be made payable to SCLHS.
- No co-ed team brackets. Boys will not be allowed to play in the girls brackets
- All games played at St. Croix
- Each team may have 3-4 members
- Team draw and tournament rules will be mailed to team captains by Oct. 24th, changes will be posted on this webpage.
- Registration is 1/2 hour prior to first game.
- If you are willing to volunteer at this event, please contact the Development office.
- For more information about this event, please contact or