Members of our parent network have pledged to:
- Insure that only non-alcoholic beverages are available when students are socializing in their home.
- Be present and actively supervise students during parties held in their home.
- Welcome telephone calls from other parents inquiring about activities or supervision during gatherings in their homes.
- Contact other parents if concerns arise about activities planned at their home.
- Recognize that genuine cooperation, concern, and courage will need to be practiced by all involved in this program if it is to be beneficial to young people.
Parents interested in joining our Parent's Network can download and print the pledge form here, or contact the school office for a pledge form.
Parent Network List
The Parent Network list for 2009-2010 school year will be mailed with the student's 6-week grading period report and updated periodically.